Whether you are a repeat visitor or new to the collection, we ask your help in maintaining a safe environment for both fellow visitors and the works of art on display. Please keep in mind the following Visitor Guidelines:
- Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors to the collection must be of age 12 or older.
- We aim to foster direct engagement with the art, architecture and landscape. As such, we ask that you refrain from using cameras and recording devices during your visit. Photography is not permitted inside the galleries.
- If you would like to take photos outside, please do so without auxiliary lighting, selfie sticks, or tripods, and note that the images may be for personal use only. Professional or commercial photography is not permitted at Glenstone.
- Visits are scheduled on the hour and visitors are invited to experience the exhibition at their own pace. Guides will be available in the museum to support your experience and engage in conversation about the work on view.
- Parking is limited so we greatly appreciate that visitors carpool whenever possible. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation.
- Be advised that there is limited seating in the gallery. If you have any questions or require special accommodations, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Glenstone is able to provide wheelchairs upon request.
- Guided outdoor sculpture tours typically lasts 90 minutes.
For the safety of the art in the collection, we ask that you please…
- Help us preserve Glenstone for future generations—please do not touch the works of art, including outdoor sculpture. Oils and moisture from even the cleanest hands can cause damage.
- Refrain from bringing bags, purses, and umbrellas into the exhibition galleries. We will gladly check these items for you inside the museum.
- Use only pencil in the galleries for note-taking or sketching. Ink can cause permanent damage to the art.
Thank you in advance for helping us to preserve both the art and the atmosphere of Glenstone. We look forward to welcoming you on your tour.