• Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors must be 12 or older and all minors (ages 12–17) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Please don’t touch the art. Even outdoor sculptures that are exposed to the elements can be damaged by human contact.
• Photography is not permitted inside the museum.
• If the heat index value exceeds 105 degrees or if the wind chill temperature falls below 0 degrees, some trails and outdoor sculptures will be closed.
• If there are thunderstorms reported in the area, we will close outdoor offerings until the storm has passed.
• Trails close at 5 p.m.
• Glenstone is a smoke-free environment. The use of tobacco products and e-cigarettes/vaping are not permitted.
• The safety and wellbeing of our visitors and associates are our top priorities and we have adjusted our visitor experience to include additional COVID-19 safety measures.
• We request visitors reschedule their visit if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, have not followed current travel restrictions identified by the state, or feel unwell.