• Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors must be 12 or older and all minors (ages 12–17) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Please don’t touch the art. Even outdoor sculptures that are exposed to the elements can be damaged by human contact.
• Bags larger than 14” x 14” must be placed in a locker while in the Pavilions and the Gallery.
• If the heat index value exceeds 105 degrees or if the wind chill temperature falls below 0 degrees, some trails and outdoor sculptures will be closed.
If this occurs during an outdoor-only experience, the site will be cleared and closed until temperatures improve.
• If there are thunderstorms reported in the area, we will close the grounds until the storm has passed.
• Trails close at 5 p.m.
• Glenstone is a smoke free environment. The use of tobacco products and e-cigarettes/vaping are not permitted.
Additional COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety and wellbeing of our visitors and associates are our top priorities and we have adjusted our visitor experience to include additional COVID-19 safety measures. These include:
• Requiring visitors and staff to wear masks indoors; masks must always fit snugly under the chin (please note: gaiters and masks with exhalation valves are not permitted)
• Scheduling visits in advance; walk-ups are not guaranteed (based on capacity)
• Requiring diners at the Café and Patio to wear masks when away from their table
• Requesting visitors reschedule their visit if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, have not followed current travel restrictions identified by the state, or feel unwell
Please continue to check this site for updates before your scheduled visit.