- To help us preserve and protect the art, galleries, natural environment, and the experience of other visitors, we ask that you respect the following guidelines:
- Due to the fragile nature of the works on view, all visitors must be 12 or older and all minors (ages 12–17) must be always accompanied by an adult.
- School groups must travel together in groups of up to 10 students with 1 school chaperone.
- Visitors should be prepared to spend considerable time on foot, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please stay on marked trails and paths. Our growing plants thank you!
- Please don’t touch the art. Even outdoor sculptures that are exposed to the elements can be damaged by human contact.
- Photography is allowed any time a visitor is outdoors. Once inside the galleries, photography is not permitted.
- If the heat index value is expected to exceed 105 degrees, the wind chill temperature falls below 0 degrees, or there are thunderstorms expected in the area, our Community Engagement team will reach out to the group’s primary contact to reschedule your visit.